Wednesday, August 10, 2011

ONE DOLLAR CHALLENGE!

Today I woke up excited! I know that is not rare in my life, I typically am very excited about many different things, but yesterday was a rough day and I thought that maybe it would continue into my Wednesday, but the Lord refreshed me with a wonderful sleep and woke me up this morning full of energy!!

Imani is well on its way to planning the M.O.V.E event, we have 16 days until the event and things are coming down to the nitty gritty planning, but WE NEED YOU!

Seriously, I can not express this enough! The Lord has blessed us with many doors opening, but He has blessed us with wonderful friends and family! So, I am giving you a dollar challenge!

All I ask is one dollar... give up a soda or candy bar for Imani (Faith!)

Let the work of the Lord shine through this challenge. ONE DOLLAR CHALLENGE! Spread the word to everyone!


Just one dollar, how bad will that hurt??

Let's see how many one dollars we can raise in 16 days! We can do this!!

I love each one of you!

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
Isaiah 41:10

No comments:

Post a Comment