Wednesday, August 3, 2011

24 Day Challenge: Day 7

Alright, so I said I had BIG news! Here we go!!!

Imani Tumaini Upendo is having there first BIG event on August 26 at Wolf Penn Ampitheater in College Station, TX.

The event is called M.O.V.E, which stands for MOTIVATE others, seek OPPORTUNITY for change, use your VOICE for the Lord, and EXPERIENCE God's grace. This is going to BIG and awesome! The point of this event is for outreach and awareness, so people know exactly what is going on in Africa. So, we will along with local bands, food and fun, we will also be presenting our two wonderful projects Real4Christ and Healing Faith who will be speaking at the event!

I have several things to ask you guys, since you are my wonderful supporters! One, I ask that you keep us in prayer because that is much needed! Two, if you would like to volunteer for the event (we need over 60 volunteers!!!) please go to our website and click on the volunteer page for more information!
AND third, we need sponsors to make this event happen! There is a few different cost that we need to cover and we have less than 24 days until the event! If you would like to sponsor, please click on the donate button on this page or contact me directly. You can email me at jenny@imani-africa.com or give me a call!

I hope you all our excited because God is going to shine through this event and it is going to be glorious!

In Him,
Jenny

M.O.V.E
When: August 26, 2011 (Friday)
Where: Wolf Penn Ampitheater, College Station TX
Time: 5-11 PM
What to Expect?: FUN! Local bands, food, ministry booths, guest speakers, art for the kids and so much more! Hope to see you all come out and support Imani!

No comments:

Post a Comment